Status: Internship • Location: Buffalo, NY
An internship at DDS not only offers an opportunity to build soft skills and confidence, but also to work on projects that will develop your understanding of what we really do in public accounting. As an Intern, you will work as part of a team of experienced professionals, helping to complete client engagements. Our interns gain real world experience (not just filing papers or scanning documents – what fun is that!?). We trust you will find your internship experience worthwhile.
Tax, Assurance, Outsourced Accounting, and Information Security Compliance internships are available. If you wish, internship can be rotational with exposure to multiple different departments within the firm. Working alongside team members in your chosen department, you will be a valued addition to the firm!
Skills and Responsibilities
- Be positive and eager to learn
- Think broadly and ask questions to gain clarity on new topics
- Exhibit self-motivation and take responsibility for personal development
- Communicate confidently in a concise manner
- Be respectful and mindful of client confidentiality
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Data entry skills with emphasis on being both thorough and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Pursuing a bachelor’s (sophomore level or higher), or master’s degree
- Preferred fields of study: Accounting, Accounting Systems, Accounting and Analytics, Finance, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Competitive hourly wage
- Flexible work schedule
- Develop professional connections
- Opportunity to transition into full time staff member upon graduation
Dansa D’Arata Soucia LLP is an equal opportunity employer and, in accordance with all applicable laws, prohibits discrimination against applicants and employees based on race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age disability, marital status, citizenship status, domestic violence victim status, military status, predisposing or genetic information, or any other category protected by law.
You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com.