Status: Full Time • Location: Buffalo, NY
We are currently looking for an experienced full-time bookkeeper. Job responsibilities include maintaining records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; and creating financial statements. The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable and receivable, processing payroll and conducting other tasks related to finance. They should be excellent at recording data and have an ability to product clear financial reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 3+ years of experience in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite products and QuickBooks
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Data Entry Skills with emphasis on being both thorough and detail oriented
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Respectful and mindful of client confidentiality
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Record financial transactions and from that information, create financial reports.
- Post information to accounting journals and software from source documents.
- Reconcile accounts to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain and balance general ledgers by preparing trial balances and reconciling entries.
- Prepare financial statements by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
- Competitive+ salary
- Opportunity to earn bonus based on production and new business generation
- 401k with employer match
- Discretionary profit sharing
- Firm paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Health insurance with employer contribution (10+ plans to choose from with HSA compatible options)
- Voluntary dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid vacation time
- Flexible work schedule
- Accessibility to work remotely
- License and association memberships dues paid
- CPE provided
Dansa D’Arata Soucia LLP is an equal opportunity employer and, in accordance with all applicable laws, prohibits discrimination against applicants and employees based on race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age disability, marital status, citizenship status, domestic violence victim status, military status, predisposing or genetic information, or any other category protected by law.
You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com.