SOC REPORTSAt Dansa D'Arata Soucia we understand that initially a SOC Audit can be intimidating. To relieve such concerns, DDS has worked tirelessly to streamline the audit process and strives to make each SOC engagement as minimally invasive on company resources as possible. This allows the management teams of our SOC clients to keep their focus on growing their businesses! Click Here To Request More Info From DDS
With identity theft and fraud on the rise, companies must pay closer attention to the security of customer and company information. As a result, third-party outsourcing providers are receiving requests from their clients and prospects for an independent review of their internal controls.
To stay relevant in your industry as a trusted service provider it is becoming increasingly important (and at times required) to have a SOC audit performed. There are numerous benefits to having a SOC audit completed annually:
• SOC Reports increase trust and transparency to your internal stakeholders and external customers.
• SOC Reports are becoming a frequent ask by diligent vendor management departments. Having a professionally completed SOC examination will help retain and attract new clients.
• Meet contractual obligations.
• Proactively address risks that your Organization faces.
• Drastically reduce compliance costs incurred when frequently filling out vendor audit questionnaires and/or being audited by your clients or prospects.