Staff Tax Accountant
Department: Tax • Status: Full Time • Location: Buffalo, NY
Staff accountants are an integral part of our service team and are exposed to all areas of client service including assisting in the audit, tax and consulting departments of the firm. We take the training and development of our staff very seriously and are committed to providing exciting and rewarding career paths for advancement for all employees.
- Must have a master’s degree in accounting, business administration, or economics, or have met the minimum education requirements to obtain a New York State CPA license
- Must be self-motivated and hard working
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have experience with basic information technology software including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and basic tax preparation software
- Must be detail-oriented and open to following direction from supervisors
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to earn bonus based on production and new business generation
- 401k with guaranteed employer contribution
- Discretionary profit sharing
- Firm paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Health insurance with employer contribution (10+ plans to choose from with HSA compatible options)
- Voluntary dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid vacation time
- Paid covered parking
- Flexible work schedule
- Accessibility to work remotely
- License and association memberships dues paid
- CPE provided
Dansa D’Arata Soucia LLP is an equal opportunity employer and, in accordance with all applicable laws, prohibits discrimination against applicants and employees based on race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age disability, marital status, citizenship status, domestic violence victim status, military status, predisposing or genetic information, or any other category protected by law.
You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.