All business transactions contain elements of risk. Dansa & D’Arata can objectively review and analyze information to determine if representations made by another party are accurate. In doing so, we not only focus on the relevant tax and accounting issues, but also look at other critical areas that could affect a transaction.
Our general due diligence procedures include:
- Identification of areas of potential risk
- Assessment of quality of presented financial data
- Assessment of current management
- Evaluation of systems and procedures
- Identification of strengths and weaknesses
- Provision of valuation services
- Evaluate trends and perform comparative industry benchmarking
- Projections and sensitivity analyses
Whether you are negotiating an acquisition, entering into a joint venture, or extending credit to a borrower, we can provide you with the documentation and assurance you need to make a well-informed decision.